my favourite's

Thursday 11 August 2011


I let go of all worry about what I should or should not do, and simply let myself know what is right for me to do moment by moment.
Relationships can be like that. Sometimes strong like chain n sometimes weak like thread ........ n u know some time one tread is enough for joining the chain!
Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
The basic thing is that everyone wants happiness, no one wants suffering. And happiness mainly comes from our own attitude, rather than from external factors. If your own mental attitude is correct, even if you remain in a hostile atmosphere, you feel happy.
Love measures our stature: the more we love, the bigger we are. There is no smaller package in all the world than that of a man all wrapped up in himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment