my favourite's

Sunday 28 August 2011


The Devil and (in?) me.

ME: Okay, I hear the azan! Time for prayers, self!
DEVIL: Look, just complete your assignment first, and pray zuhur nearing the asr time so you won't waste time!
ME: Hmm... true...
DEVIL: Studying itself is an ibadah, so you don't have to worry, I'm sure Allah will understand.
ME: But what if my life ends before I get to that time you want me to pray?
DEVIL: ...
ME: (after praying) Guess I should stand up again for sunnah prayers.
DEVIL: What for? You have so much work to do!
ME: But it's sunnah prayers!
DEVIL: That's PRECISELY why you don't have to do it; you won't get any sins for not doing it!
ME: Yeah but I won't get Allah's love if I don't do it as well right? Bluek! :)
(Sometimes all it needs is an honest conversation with yourself in order for you to do the right thing, inshaALLAH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment