my favourite's

Wednesday 31 August 2011


Bismillah!
Balanced Life!


Oops! I’ve lost my space bar. Although not a single letter appears and looks just plain it is the key mostly used. Zaid has removed so many keys from my key pad. I anyhow managed to fix them. But the space bar…I kept it somewhere to fix it later but I forgot and now I can’t find it. Until today worked without the space bar and now the smallest piece of the connector is also broken, the first laptop ever with sticky tapes on it



Isn’t our lives are like this too. At times being careless we neglect the most important bonds in life. When we realize, it is too late. There’s a proverb. We too busy in life collecting pebbles while leaving the precious gems beside. How true it is? All of us do this mistake. We hurt the people who love us the most. And then when we realize it is like my laptop, sticky tapes everywhere. Once gone is gone for ever! Although they will be with you there will be scars left.



Leave aside the bonds with human. How about religious aspects? Are we waiting to spend time regretting for missing our prayers when we fall sick and never be able to be strong as we were once? Are we gonna wait until we lost our eye sight to regret every moment should have spent reading the Quran? Are we gonna regret of not spending money for the poor until we become poor one day? Are we going to regret about all the good deeds we could have done after we are left in our grave?



It’s time to pick our gems and leave the pebbles away!



There’s no shape or a handsome appearance to the outcome of space bar yet it gives real meaning to the words you type. After all every key on the key board is essential, never under-estimate their value.

No comments:

Post a Comment