my favourite's

Monday 29 August 2011













As weeks passed, Sara grew stronger. Daniyal changed his attitude and began to enjoy his stay at Officer Miller's house. She was to leave the hospital in two days. Daniyal was about to get in Officer Miller's car to go to the hospital when a car pulled up. He was surprised to see his mother getting out of the car. He ran to her and hugged her, gently. "Mom, what are you doing here?"

"I am fine," She insisted. "We have got to move on. I have got to find a job and ...."

"Find a job?" Officer Miller almost shouted. "Ms Sara, you still have a long way from recovery. You need to rest and take it easy for a while."

"I have rested all I need to," She said, seriously. "We have imposed on these good people long enough. I have got to find a job somewhere. There just is not one here for me."

Yahya tried to tell Sara that she was not ready to work. He kept insisting on her staying at his house, but she was stubborn. Daniyal knew the reason too, She told Yahya she could never stay at a non mahrams house . She said she was going to pray for everyone and try to pay him back He told her that she owed him nothing . He had enjoyed having the kids and wanted her to enjoy his ranch house, too. "Allah has been good to me, Sara, I feel led to help you and I loved doing it. Please listen...."

"No, Yahya, if I am going to get away from Ahmed , I have got to move on," She stared hard at Daniyal. The girls ran out to greet her and she was so happy to see them. She kissed them over and over and tried to sit in the car and hold them, but it was too uncomfortable for now. They seemed to know that it hurt her, so they gladly stood by her side and held her hands. She told Daniyal to load up their stuff and get everyone ready. Yahya did understand why she was so avid about leaving so quickly. He stood there, thinking.




"You have already done enough," She choked back tears. "Daniyal, take the girls inside for a minute." She wanted to talk to him alone. As soon as they were inside, she began to explain. "He must have seen something in the paper. He came looking for me at the hospital, but the wonderful staff knew something was not right. They told him I was at County hospital. He must have argued with them, but they insisted that I was transferred there because I had no insurance. Those people are so awesome."

"Sara, I am a cop," He half-way smiled. "I can keep all of you safe. I want to."



Sara would not listen. She told him that Ahmed was into some bad stuff, gang stuff. She did not know he was in so much trouble.

"Sara, I am not really suppose to tell you anything," He stated. "But, it is necessary to tell you now. I did not find you accidentally. I am really a detective. I was posing as a uniform cop. I have been investigating Ahmed for a long time, even before you met him. He is a lot slicker than he appears. He has several aliases. It is a long story, but we have got to make sure you are safe. He thinks you know more. He thinks that is one reason you fled."

Sara sat back down, slowly, but with a small thud. She cringed because it hurt, but sat there shaking her head and trying to take everything in. Yahya told her enough to make her more frightened than before. She was afraid she would be putting his family in danger. He reassured her that Ahmed did not know where she or the kids were.



https://www.facebook.com/IslamForKids123?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment