my favourite's

Monday 29 August 2011


Bismillah!

I Love You!

“Mama carry you…mama carry you” I hear this very often when I am with little Hirah. Her big brother, not even two yet need more attention. When I explain him that I can’t carry him right at that moment he comes towards me. To show he understood, he hugs me and gives showers of kisses. All my pains vanish and heart fills with endless love and happiness. Alhamdulillah! How important expressing love is?

How often have you said you love your mother, directly to her? how many times said those magical words to your father? Your sibling, your spouse, children and friends? How easy it is to mutter those words secretly to a complete stranger and how difficult it is to whisper into your loved ones who sacrificed their happiness for you? It’s Shaitan who stops you by showing your love to those who are important to your life and it is he who encourages you to mutter those words to a complete stranger.

So what are you doing staring at my note, say I LOVE YOU to those who deserve for it. See the change in you and in them InshaAllah.

“If a Muslim loves his Muslim brother, he should inform him.” (Tirmizi)

I love you for the sake of Allah! (I know you are still reading :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment