my favourite's

Wednesday 31 August 2011





Bismillah!

Life is given by Allah!

There is only one pretty child in the world...................................................................... and every mother has it."

Saw this beautiful status posted by one of the beautiful mothers on earth I’ve witnessed for I’ve seen and being amazed by her children’s performances. They are the kids always cross my mind though I never knew them in person. Children of this era to be taken as examples…because they live a happy life here and gather happy memories for the hereafter, how wonderful it would be if every mother could be like her…May Allah keep her family smiling always :)

The status made me smile and look at my kids. Alhamdulillah am I not blessed to have that pretty child for twice? But what about the women who desire for a child but was never are granted? Is it her fault? I’ve seen so many women earn Allah’s anger for treating the women with no child in a bad manner. The society I live at times like this forgets that the rights to create a life is upon Allah Almighty. They bear witness saying there is no god but Allah but yet they forget when they live.
If Allah could create Adam (PBUH) from mere dust…then Eve(PBUH) from Adam(PBUH)’s rib bone…if He could let Umm Isa (PBUH) to bear a child with no male interaction, who are we? He does what He plans and having a child or not having a child is His mercy and Will, then why are we trying to blame the woman for being barren and corner her from the society? subhanAllah! Allah show mercy upon those who are suffering from this and show mercy for those who purposefully earns Allah’s wrath.

Every mother who has been rewarded will not be a mother. she must possess the gentleness of a mother and love for the children, not only for her children but for other children as well. a woman without a child is not a barren, unless she’s jealous about looking at others lives. A woman with no child will bear love and gentleness for every child she meets on the street or any where she goes. After all a mother is not a woman who gave birth to a child but a woman who knows the art of loving and understanding the child.

I’m happy, because I’m a mother…for all my nieces and nephews surround me when there’s a gathering…nothing is sweeter than being with those sweet kids, understanding the rhythm of their heartbeat, believing in their strength, listening to their fantasy stories and watching those sparkling eyes full of hopes and expectations. Children are a feast for a mother, a true mother with gentle heart and a broad mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment