my favourite's

Wednesday 31 August 2011


Bismillah!

Expensive!

Everything in life has a value. When I was young when something went wrong I thought who cares? After all it’s not meant to be so. but can we leave everything beside simply satisfying ourselves saying who cares? No, we can’t. just imagine the amount of water we waste a day? the food we dump in to the garbage? We scream at our parents for their interference in our decisions, we scold our children for the silliest mistakes they commit. There are so many out there without the things we are blessed with. Can we just dump the blessings of ALLAH to the garbage and simply say who cares? Did you know Allah will question us one day for such issues as well? Subhanallah! Goose bumps!

I’m sure I too will open the tap and will let the water run for no reason until I remember there are thousands out there have no water at least to drink. We fail to practice what is right. Nothing cost us to follow the right but it costs you a lot to earn the wrath of Allah. We waste our time, energy and money for no reason here and you gain nothing in hereafter. I remember the sentence my friend and I used when we were schooling, waste of money, waste of energy, waste of everything. Isn’t it true? And when we realize it would be too late. try to fix the problem once you realize it.


After all everything in this life is too….ekthpenthiv :) . Know it, value it before you regret one day in life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment