my favourite's

Saturday 13 August 2011

Animated Nature - Scenic
‎" Heart Is The Greatest Cheater In The World "

" It Makes Thousands Of Different Excuses To Stay In Touch With The Person You Love.

Free Animations
Life is not permanent, so always live in the Now.
:) Express gratitude to your loved ones in words. :)
♥♥♥ Show your care with actions. ♥♥♥
:) Treat everyday as the last episode of your life. :)
In this way, when you are gone, your loved ones would have nothing to feel sorry about.

Animated Nature - Scenic
If you start evaluating relationships and measure their longevity it means u never lived any of those, we all lose frnz, parents, relatives..The world is a melting pot of all souls from different phases of Life..You never know whom u will lose..So Love all for all will leave and be lost in Eternity....!!!
Animated Nature - Scenic
I am not Alone and I will NEVER be Alone ,
because you my( Lord ) with me , Always by my side ,
NO one care for me but you
NO one protect me but you
NO one listen to my heart but you
SO am not Alone and I will never be Alone...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment