my favourite's

Thursday 18 August 2011




Four
candles were talking to
each other.
1st - "I am PEACE, no
one needs me"
......and it went off.
2nd - "I am FAITH,
nobody believes in
me" and it went off.
3rd - "I am LOVE, nobody
cares for
me" and it went off.
4th - "I can light the
other three
because I am HOPE and I
last forever!"
Life is tough, but let's
never lose hope.

If hope dies, everything
dies


Animated Nature-anim-55-.gif
The more selfless you try to be for someone, the more reasons they give for you to be selfish.
Since doing a favor for him/her becomes meaningless, just make du'a to Allah for their guidance.

Animated Nature-animaciya-240-320-flowers-nature-1023.gif
Tears sparkle for they are diamonds; diamonds which surface from deep within the soul. For every pain you patiently endure, a cut is place on this valuable diamond, causing a sparkle greater than before. As the cuts increase in numbers, the worth of your tears become priceless. Thus waste not that which He values; for indeed your tears hold a value which you can never comprehend.. Your tears are counted and held by Him..

No comments:

Post a Comment