my favourite's

Friday 12 August 2011

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Abu Huraira reported that a person said:Allah's Messenger, I have relatives with whom I try,2have close relationship,but they sever (this relation). I treat them well, but they treat me ill.I am sweet 2them but they are harsh towards me.


Upon this the Prophet (saw) said: If it is so as u say, then u in fact throw hot ashes (upon their faces)&there would always remain with u on behalf of Allah (an Angel2 support u) who would keep u dominant over them so long as u adhere to this (path of righteousness).Bukhari 32:6204


Abu Ayyub Ansiri reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: It is not permissible for a Muslim to have estranged relations with his brother beyond three nights, the one turning one way and the other turning the other way when they meet; the better of the two is one who is the first to give a greeting. Bukhari 32:6210

No comments:

Post a Comment