my favourite's

Wednesday 24 July 2013





Ya Allah, I come before you with my broken heart. My heart all sore and my eyes full of tears. I cannot take it anymore; this life has become real hard. Please be my source of light and turn my nights into days. I’ve reached the end of the rope and I see no hope. Ya Allah heal my bruised heart and wipe away the fear from my chest. Ya Rabb, my problems may not be big like those who are living in Palestine but still it’s something that has caused my heart to ache. Oh Lord, all those who are in a similar position as me; soo lost and hopeless, please help us all. I may not know what they are going through but certainly you know the pain deep inside their hearts, the reason behind their tears. Please be our source of guide and help. Save me, save the Muslim Ummah from giving up in You. Ameen

https://www.facebook.com/pages/When-Your-Life-Is-In-Darkness-And-Nothing-Seems-Right/186809978001677

No comments:

Post a Comment