my favourite's

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
Life is a cycle of happiness and
sorrows, tears and smiles. End of every smile, there’s a flimsy drop of tear to remind you that nothing is in your hands and everything is a will of the Creator of the smiles and tears.
When a storm strikes us, we feel lost and broken. But what would it leave? Only pain? No, not at all. In fact it teaches us to smile with tears. It teaches us smiling is a charity even when we are weeping within ourselves. It teaches us to turn back to the one who owns the joys of our lives and ‘Who’ teaches the lessons in
our lives. Yet again I sense a storm. But I know the storm won’t last forever. After all He has taught us to smile in joy and pain. No, I’m not strong. Even at this moment I’m tearing. But still, I’m just a fence standing in between life and death. I
see many vast buildings destroyed. I see many huge towers collapsed. I
see many valuable treasures
scattered around.
The storms of disaster have no
boundaries. It strikes on the
strongest pillars and carries away the healthiest cattle. Still the world revolves. So we would, with belief in Allah and trust in ourselves, that life
will go on.
“So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief. Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.” – (Quran, 94:5-6)
But human hearts are created to be weak that it would always wish for a wrong weather forecasting report.
Verily He is All Knowing and All
Hearing; our plea would never go unheard. Invoke His mercy and He will show a better way of comfort inshaAllah. -

https://www.facebook.com/pages/When-Your-Life-Is-In-Darkness-And-Nothing-Seems-Right/186809978001677

No comments:

Post a Comment