my favourite's

Saturday 20 July 2013



Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
Dear ALLAH,
I know that I'm not perfect, I know
sometimes I forget to pray.
I know I have questioned my faith,
I know sometimes I lose my temper,
but thank you for loving me
unconditionally and giving me
another day to start over again.

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable

A True story of Love , Compassion and Loyalty till the end 
This Algerian brother, who's a simple worker , spent 5 years taking full care of his wife from feeding her to carrying her and to all her personal needs, 
She was never like this when they first got married
but after suffering from a stroke she had become like this,
He took on the role which no man would take and to stick around and help her in everything this was the biggest test for him..
He did it for 24 hours for 5 years along with working and taking care of their child.....
And with all sadness and sorrow he has lost his wife , she passed away...May Allah give her the highest of heavens and also reward him for being so patient.

https://www.facebook.com/Islambook0

No comments:

Post a Comment