my favourite's

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
"There comes a point when you have got to stop relying on other people to make you feel okay. You’ve got to stop saying, “I need you." You’ve got to stop feeling like you can’t live without someone, because guess what? You can. There is no one in this world who knows how to pick you up better than yourself. Sometimes there won’t be someone who can fix you when you’re breaking. Sometimes you’re just alone, and you know what? That’s good. Because if you don’t know how to fix yourself when you’re broken, you won’t get anywhere. It’ll seem like the worst thing in the world at first, but I promise you if you don’t run to anybody, if you just give yourself a chance, you’d be surprised what you can accomplish."
Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
"I know what it’s like to be so mad, you go into this blind rage and don’t even remember what you said or did. I know what it’s like to be so heartbroken, you can’t even look at yourself in the mirror without bursting into tears. I know what it’s like to have so many bad things happen to you,you start to lose faith in everything. However, I also know times of pure joy and happiness. And if I can just keep my mind set on those, I know I’ll make it through all of the hard times. And maybe, just maybe, I’ll be able to find the faith I thought I had lost forever."
Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
“When I cry or lose or bruise, so long as I am still alive, nothing is ultimate. So long as there is still a tomorrow, a next moment, there is hope, there is change, there is redemption. What is lost, is not lost forever.” – Yasmin Mogahed
Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
When we are out of ideas, surrounded by problems, and feeling totally alone. We are not alone. Allah is with us. If we pray sincerely and strive to be the best of our capacity, He will put light in our minds and hearts and help us from directions we did not expect
Wael Abdelgawad

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
When you're in hardship even the prick of a pin hurts too much. Every single pain feels a hundred times worse. It's a hard thing to do, to say "I put my trust in you Allah" especially when in times of difficulty and anxiety. But there is no one else. There is not a single person on this Earth who will make my pain and hardship easier. Only Allah.
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/When-Your-Life-Is-In-Darkness-And-Nothing-Seems-Right/186809978001677


No comments:

Post a Comment