my favourite's

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
"When our emotions are allowed to overtake our intellect, we do and say things we regret." SubhanAllah!
--- Mufti Ismail Menk ---

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Sometimes i feel soo lost and lonely as if the whole world has turned their back aginst me and not trying to understand me. This is the time I turn to Allah the Al Mighty. I speak to Him about my problems, my pain and troubles, and gain peace and comfort in return because atleast i know there is someone i'm able to share my feelings with and this is the only one that understands me.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/When-Your-Life-Is-In-Darkness-And-Nothing-Seems-Right/186809978001677


No comments:

Post a Comment