my favourite's

Wednesday 24 July 2013





Dear Allah,
I'm writing to you to say... I know I'm far from perfect, but I
hope you will guide me. I know I fail to complete my duties but I hope you will give me strength. I know I constantly sin, but I hope you will give me the ability to realise the determination to stop and the opportunity to repent. I know I am far more fortunate than 90% of the
people in this world, and I am
humbled and grateful (alhamdulillah). Allah, you know me better than I know myself, and love me more than
my mother. Please take care of me and allow me to be a good Muslim. Nothing happens without your decree and we cannot be successful until we
try, so please Allah, give me and this entire nation (all humans on earth) an entry into your mercy so we may learn, and teach and become better
together. Ameen,
Your Humble Servant.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/When-Your-Life-Is-In-Darkness-And-Nothing-Seems-Right/186809978001677

No comments:

Post a Comment