my favourite's

Sunday 27 May 2012

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
Prepare for Hereafter
-Mahnoor Barlas

The last thing i could remember that he said to me was to do everything to only to Please Allah... Pleasing people won't get you anywhere... Because in the end... You will have to answer the questions which Allah shall ask you by your self... the people who you pleased won't be there to do so...
So stop wasting your time and start preparing for the hereafter.. i don't want you to to the same mistake as i did...

He told me "When i,ll go from this world.. Don't cry or be sad
But do remember all the things which once i said"

One day i woke up and found out that he was Gone
And Remembered that he told me my Absence wont make a Difference and the world shall still go On


All the things you did for the People shall then have no Name
You wish if you did them all for God you would have won this world,s Game

You,ll see without me the world shall still be the Same
Only difference would be that people would just stop calling another Name

So my dear dress only for the sake of God
Dressing to please others won't get you any Reward

Remember that you are in this World only for ALLAH
So don't waste your Time and Prepare for the Hereafter

You may see someone trying to win someone's heart with Lies
But if you can't say the Truth then saying nothing at all my dear is Wise

God shall ask what you did for me ?
"I was busy pleasing others" this your answer should not be

So everything you do ... do it to please ALLAH
In the end others wont answer what you did with your time or how many times you offered Salah.


So if you ever miss me just remember by Advice
And share these words said by a person who was Wise

https://www.facebook.com/islamicinspiringwords

No comments:

Post a Comment