my favourite's

Monday 28 May 2012









Prayers for All - Prayers for Hard Times


Allah Huma Salle Ala Muhammdin Wa-Ale Alihi Wa Sahibihi Wa Sal-lam (SWS)

Ya ALLAH, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to You that You abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in you. Oh Allah, I send up a prayer request for Your blessings not only on the person who sent this message to me, but for all those whom I have forwarded this message on to and myself. I am also aware that the power of joint prayers by those who believe and trust in You is more powerful than anything. I thank you always for Your blessings.

Almighty ALLAH, deliver the person reading this right now from sickness both from spiritual and physical being, oppression, from wickedness and any evil plotted against them, anxiety, debt and debt's burdens. Release Your Godly wisdom that we may be good stewards over all that You have given us Ya ALLAH, for I know how wonderful and Almighty You are.

Ya Rabbul Alameen, I am also fully conscious of the fact that if we just obey You and walk in Your way, that You have shown to us, you will pour out your endless blessings on us. I thank you now ALLAH for the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know you have not closed your favours to me. In your name I pray,

Innaka Alaa Kulle Shay-in Kadeer. Ameen .

Take 60 Seconds and send this on quickly and within hours, you will have caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other. Then sit back and watch the power of AlLLAHwork in your life for doing the thing that you know He loves.

May Allah bless the person and whoever forwards this message. AMEEN



https://www.facebook.com/SuperMuslimah

No comments:

Post a Comment