my favourite's

Thursday 10 May 2012





Don't judge the quality of your life by a few, temporary hardships, for they will end, while the blessings will remain.



The fish said: "I can't see my tears because I'm in the water."
"The water said: "I can feel your tears because you're in my heart."

"We may hide our own hurts and pains but never can we lie to the
people who cares for us the most. Words aren't needed for them to
know how we are."



O ALLAH… Neither the tongue can express the agony of the heart, nor can the pen free it; All praises to you, who knows what cannot be said and written!



“In your battle with Shaitaan, defeat is always temporary as long as you repent and get up every time. Once you lose hope in the mercy of Allah and stop repenting, defeat becomes permanent.”



Never be lazy to perform your prayers because.. there are MILLIONS of people who only wish to come back to LIFE so that they only prostrate to ALLAH to rescue them
from the Hell fire !!

~ A good reminder for myself first

https://www.facebook.com/womeninislam

No comments:

Post a Comment