my favourite's

Tuesday 8 May 2012





Life Is Really Beautiful ..:')

Sometimes in life you feel so blue
but remember, someone, somewhere in the world shares more grief than you.

Far at the border when a soldier sleeps
missing his loved ones, he silently weeps.

Somewhere a mother painfully sighs
because her newborn baby didn't open its eyes.

Somewhere a poor dad silently cries
seeing his son begging a bowl of rice.

In an orphanage a little girl/boy is sad
when she/he misses her/his mom and dad.

When reason to smile you may not have any
just say to yourself that you are the happier than many.

Because “LIFE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL” and not always blue
and someone, somewhere is not happy as you.

So always Thank ALLAH for everything!!
Alhamdulillah :')



What made me weak?
My fears.

What makes me whole?
My religion.

What keeps me standing?
My faith.

What makes me compassionate?
My selflessness.

What makes me honest?
My integrity.

What sustains my mind?
My quest for knowledge..

What teaches me all lessons?
My mistakes.

What lifts my head high?
My pride, not arrogance.

What if I can't go on?
Not an option.

What makes me victorious?
My courage to climb.

What makes me competent?
My confidence.

What makes me beautiful?
My patience and sincerely.

What makes me a women?
My heart is always attached to ALLAH.

~Ayesha




Try to count ALLAH ’s blessings in your life - By Wael Abdelgawad for IslamicSunrays.com

Today, try to count ALLAH ’s blessings in your life.

Start with your breath, your beating heart, your ability to see, smell and touch, and the ability to laugh…

Continue to your favorite foods, the roof over your head, and the people who love you…

From there move out to the blue sky, the beauty of a single tree, the sunshine on your face, and the majesty of a rising moon…

Keep counting…

Don’t forget your imaan (your faith) and your knowledge of ALLAH . That is the greatest blessing of ALLAH and the truth is that you did nothing to earn it; rather it was a gift from ALLAH ’s infinite mercy.

Also do not forget your safety. So many people in this world live in unsafe conditions; in war, poverty, starvation, refugee camps, political imprisonment, and other forms of extreme hardship. Just to wake up in your bed in the morning and know that your life is not in immediate danger is a great blessing.

Keep counting…

ALLAH says:

“[...] and if you should count the favors of ALLAH , you could not enumerate them,” (14:34).

https://www.facebook.com/womeninislam

No comments:

Post a Comment