my favourite's

Wednesday 28 December 2011






When you thought I wasn't looking
I saw how you handled your responsibilities, even when you didn't feel good, anD
I learned that I would have to be responsible when I grow up.

When you thought I wasn't looking I saw tears come from your eyes,
anD
I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it's all right to cry.

When you thought I wasn't looking I saw that you cared,
anD
I wanted to be everything that I could be.

When you thought I wasn't looking
I learned most of life's lessons that I need to know to be a good
anD
productive person when I grow up.

When you thought I wasn't looking I looked at you and wanted to say,
'Thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.

"Each of us (parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, teacher, friend) influences the life of a child."

How will you touch the life of someone today?
You will probably make them at least think about their influence on others.

"Live simpLy.
Love generousLy.
Care deepLy.
Speak kindLy."
anD
" Leave the rest to ALLAH! "



Believe in yourself and your values, don’t sell out when things go wrong.
Don’t let anything get you down, always bounce back up.





Make a pact with yourself in Three (areas):

[1] “WhEn you do something, remember that ALLAH sees you.”
[2] “WhEn you speak, remember that ALLAH hears you.”
[3] “WhEn you are silent, remember ALLAH’s knowledge of ur inner (thoughts, feelings, and being).”





Everything happens in our life is temporary, we predict it as permanent and hold on to what had just happenend.Ur mood changes with response to the events occuring in your life.
All it matters is how you take those events. Positively or Negatively? :-)





Parents are always caring towards their children even animals !

SEE,

How the Parent birds Trying to save their little kid ..!!!

AmazinG...SubhaN ALLAH :)






WorDs OF HusbanD.''

I wouldn't want Her to bring breakfast in Bed...
I would rather have her wake me up for 'Fajar' instead In sha'ALLAH..!" ♥ :)



BLEssinG in DisGuisE!




http://www.facebook.com/ProductiveMuslims

No comments:

Post a Comment