my favourite's

Saturday 24 December 2011






“When my heart hardens and my paths constrict, I make my hope in You, my Lord, a stairway. My sins intimidate me with their greatness. But, when I compare them with Your Mercy, Your Mercy is greater!”
— Imam al-Shaf’i



‎"If you treat Salah as a chore, you will not enjoy it.
Treat it like a conversation with ALLAH"



‎"Words Of Pious Husband.''
I wouldn't want Her to bring
breakfast in Bed...
I would rather have her wake me
up for 'Fajar' instead
Insha'ALLAH ..!" :)



Turn to ALLAH:
When you have a terrible day
You just want to scream
just turn to ALLAH
When your feeling so down
you have lost all hope
just turn to ALLAH
when your feeling betrayed
you just want to curse
just turn to ALLAH
when you can't see a way out
of a terrible situation
just turn to ALLAH
when your feeling like
you have no self esteem
just turn to ALLAH
when your feeling all ok and
the world is at your feet
just remember not to forget
ALLAH
you can then be certain He will
remember you !



The sun doesn’t lose its beauty when covered by the clouds. The same way your beauty doesn’t fade when being covered by Hijab.



When someone close to us lets us down, let's know that;
ALLAH is the One who is closest to us & He will never let us down!

•.✿."Sufficient for us is ALLAH !"•.✿.



Masha ALLAH
The love of mother for her children is infinite **
Obey your mother and make her happy always **



Do not let the people - your friends & family stop you from worshiping ALLAH, obeying His commands & staying away from His prohibitions! Do not forget that:

◕You will die alone,
◕you will enter your grave alone,
◕you will be questioned alone &
◕you will stand before ALLAH Alone!!




http://www.facebook.com/womeninislam

No comments:

Post a Comment