my favourite's

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Just because you feel weak, doubt yourself, & feel lost, doesn't mean you're not strong. Being strong is more than looking the part. Being strong is pushing through. Being strong is being able to admit when you're beaten down. Being strong is knowing what you want and going after it no matter the hurt. You don't have to look strong, you just have to be strong.
Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
When I was alone and had nothing;
I asked for a friend to help me bear the pain..
No one came, except ALLAH.
When I needed a breath to rise from my sleep;
No one could help me except  ALLAH.
When all I saw was sadness and I needed answers;
No one heard me except  ALLAH.
So when I asked myself who can I give my unconditional love to?
I look for no other name, except  ALLAH. ♥

Alhamdulilah ♥



http://www.facebook.com/Hadiths.andQuotes

No comments:

Post a Comment