my favourite's

Sunday 11 December 2011








There were two brothers, who grew up together in a family. First one was a successful school principal, very disciplined and organized. He was respected by students & teachers alike. When asked about the reason for his success, he replied, " It's all because of my father. He was a disciplinarian & never tolerated breaking of any rules. I worked out my own ways to ensure that I don't give him any reason to complain. I owe my success to him."

The other brother turned out to be a ruffian who didn't have any job & ended up in jail many times. When asked about the reason for this behaviour, he replied, " It's all because of my father. He was a great tyrant & authoritarian & never tolerated any of my mistake. One day I couldn't take it any more, rebeled & left my house. He is responsible for destroying my life."

Our life is made of 10% what happens to us, over which we have no control and 90% how we react to it. However, normally we blame our circumstances (which is just 10%) for all our problems.




http://www.facebook.com/ProductiveMuslims

No comments:

Post a Comment