my favourite's

Friday 14 June 2013


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
What enjoyment I need….
Nifla Nawabdeen Hussain Ali
All rights reserved at Allah's presence. 

Scene 1

30 years ago.

“Shall we go on a trip on Sunday?” Habeeb asked his wife while sipping the hot coffee sitting on the sofa near the grand pa’s clock.
“”Trip?” Maryam, his wife smiled.
“Yes dear, Sulaim asked us to join them. Salman, Kasim and Junaid are also joining with their families. As we didn’t go on a trip for a long time, shall we go?” Habeeb asked.
“Urggg… good idea, but am thinking of our son Zameel” maryam paused.
“Why, what wrong with him, let’s take him too” Habeeb added.
“But, you know I fear that he might get caught with flu or something else. You know these dust , water all these things don’t suit him. You remember him suffering last month when we went to your friend’s place right. Poor soul I don’t want to see him suffering again” she said.
“Then shall we keep him with your momma and go, just two days you know?” Habeeb said.
“What? Don’t joke Habeeb ,what enjoyment I need leaving my son. Even if I come with you my mind will be roaming with zameel. He needs me for this and that, if he doesn’t see me for some times he will start to cry.” Maryam explained.
“What a mom you are, I miss my mom” Habeeb looked at his wife with amazement.
“But you can go Habeeb” she smiled.
“What enjoyment I need leaving my wife and son?” he winked. She winked back too.
The clock stroke as though it salutes them.
***

Scene 2

30 years later after scene 1.

“So we are going on the trip zameel” Zeema asked her husband.
“yes, we will” zameel nodded still going through his file sitting on the couch near the old grand pa’s clock.
“What about your mom and dad then? Shall we take them with us?” Zeema asked.
“Kidding? Dad is bed ridden and mom is old. How can we take them? Even if we take we would have to look after them, we won’t be able to enjoy. We go on a trip to enjoy you know” zameel said.
“Then?” Zeema asked.
“I have arranged the maid of next door. She will come when she has time and look after them till we are back” he said.
Hearing these words two souls in that dark room exchanged innocent glances saying as though “What enjoyment we need troubling our son”

https://www.facebook.com/islamicinspiringwords?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

No comments:

Post a Comment