my favourite's

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Allah has taught me that the way I treat is the way I will be treated. Any good I have done in this life Allah has always brought someone to return the favor. Likewise, anytime I did not treat someone appropriately it sooner or later was returned to me as well. Treating people with the best of manners is not only one of the heaviest acts on your scale of good deeds, but it is one of the best ways to be treated well in this world as well. 

As for oppressing people, as the prophet (SAW) said: "Fear the supplication of the oppressed for there is no barrier between it and Allah."

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
You know who you are and Allah knows best your circumstances and intentions. Don't decrease your worth by always justifying your actions. Never forget that one of the biggest causes of your failure will be trying to please everyone.
https://www.facebook.com/navaidaziz?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment