my favourite's

Tuesday 11 June 2013


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Hopes held in the hollows of words
They crumble leaving only sorrow as a companion.
Hope should be placed in the Hands most Secure,
Saving us from drowning into depths of sorrow.
Ya Salaam,
Ensure that we find the shore safely.

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
What are we but mere moments,
Forgotten just as quickly as were once cherished..
#Life..

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone

Let not my actions be a reflection of my broken heart,
But let them be noble,
Like the courage it takes me to stand tall,
Despite the depths of my soul having caved in,
Let not my actions be anything but the best,
For I will stand before You my Lord,
And I wish only Your Mercy that Day.

https://www.facebook.com/ReflectionsOfABrokenSoul?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

No comments:

Post a Comment