my favourite's

Friday 14 June 2013


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Baffled
-Sumaiah Ismail

All rights reserved @Allah's presence

Baffled, I am
Pondering upon
The world I see
Around me

When one man
Piles his plate,
And savours
Delicious food

The other
Tortured by hunger,
Nibbles some
Morsels of food.

When one's refrigerator
Gets impregnated,
The rest is thrown away
Into the giant basket

The other
Treasure-hunts
The edible
Looking in dismay
At the heap
Rotten and wasted

More fruits are seen
In one man's shampoo
Way less are seen
On the other man's plate

Inflation rate
Continues to soar
Who cares about it
Any more

All one's concern
Is to fill one's tummy
Which is already sated
With food that is yummy

Baffled,I am
Pondering upon,
The world I see
Around me!

https://www.facebook.com/islamicinspiringwords?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

No comments:

Post a Comment