my favourite's

Wednesday 30 November 2011


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Shame on ME,
When I whine for a small tests given to me by ALLAH,
While I'm watching an old lady with a huge basket on her back,
walking under the hot sun trading the things she picked up from the streets,
and she smiled when she passed by me.


Shame on ME,
When I was too lazy to cram on night for studying,
While I'm watching the blind man,
with a lot of books on his right hand, walking with his stick on another hand,
he entered the library with no body helps him,
and he smiled even he don't know to whom.


Shame on ME,
When I was wearing an Arabic name and people easily knew that I was a Muslim,
while I'm not practicing Islam in my life,
and I'm watching the newly Muslim whose struggle to practice Islam,
she goes against her culture and her family for a piece of clothes on her head,
and I saw no fear on her eyes.


Shame on ME,
When I was born as Muslim and I'm not inviting others to Islam,
and I was failed to show the beauty of Islam,
while I'm living in the harmony community with a freedom of religion was proclaimed,
and I was pointed out to others for this responsibility of mine.


Shame on ME,
When I'm telling people the 'DO' and 'DON'T',
while I'm still doing the 'DON'T'
and when I'm watching people with a feeling that I was the only person who always right,
and I was forgot that ALLAH always watching me,
and He knows what's my heart whispering.


Shame on ME,
When I knew how worse the world is,
and when I blame on others for what's happened to the community,
while I'm still attached to the worldly things and was slipped over and over again,
even I knew that I was the witness of this period, the human corrupted era
but still I don't help on anything to make it better.


Shame on ME,
when I knew that ALLAH will definitely ask me what on earth am I doing in this world,
but still I was whine, lazy, fake and blaming others,
while am crying to HIM,
to not punish me on the Judgement day,
when there's no body else for me either to help or to blame on.


OH please!
Wake up!
Wake up Muslim!
You are not belong here! Work for your 'real' home! Don't be tricked by shaitan!

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone

Looking for the perfect life-partner?
Read this story, it may change your thinking :-)
A young man once came to his Shaykh to ask his help in choosing a wife who would be his life-partner.

The Shaykh said, “What are the qualities you want in your wife?”
He replied,
“She has to be good looking, tall, with lustrous hair and a beautiful scent.


She should cook delicious food and talk sweetly. Someone when I look at her, she pleases me, and when I am away, she safeguards herself in my absence. She should not disobey me, and I shouldn’t have to fear her evil. She must also take pride in religion and enjoy wisdom.”

The man continued to mention all the good qualities in women that he would like to see in that one woman. When the Shaykh thought he had heard too much, he said to the man, “My son, I know a person who fits the description.”

He replied, “Where?”

The Shaykh said,
“In Paradise, with the permission of ALLAH.
As for this world, then you must learn to be tolerant!”


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
LovE Ur parenTs, wE arE so busy in growing uP,
wE oFTen forgeT ThaT ThEy arE aLso growing oLd......!



Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Perfect Meaning of MaTuriTy....

Maturity is when,

"A Person hurts you anD

You try to understand their situation and dont hurt them back". :)



http://www.facebook.com/ProductiveMuslims?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment