my favourite's

Wednesday 30 November 2011


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Nobody can touch words
But .....
Words do touch Everybody 

So Think....
Before You Speak


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone

AcTuaLy i Think ThErE is no onE Busy in the worLd... 
IT's aLL abouT PrioriTies...
As I aLways Find a Time For ThE PErsons I feeL arE imporTanT. 



Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
You can give 12 yrs for school,4 years for degree,
8 hours evryday for work ,
numerous hours in attempts trying to have fun,
b
ut cant give 5 minutes for prayers for ALLAH?
Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone


LET'S TURN SOME NEGATIVE WORDS INTO POSITIVE ONES..;
DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR and LIE.. 


I met a person who has a motto he lives by everyday. He said: 'listen carefully and live by these 4 rules: Drink, Steal, Swear, and Lie.' 
I was shaking my head 'no', but he then told me to listen while he explained his four rules. So here they are:
1.. 'Drink' from the 'everlasting cup' every day.
2.. 'Steal' a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are. 3.. 'Swear' that you will be a better person today than yesterday.
4.. And lastly, when you 'lie' down at night thank ALLAH for evrything you have.




http://www.facebook.com/ProductiveMuslims?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment