my favourite's

Thursday 3 November 2011


The basic difference between being assertive and being aggressive is how our words and behavior affect the rights and well being of others."

Take a moment to treasure what is right instead of trying to solve all the wrongs in a moment. All too often we focus so intently on solving the problems, that we forget to zoom out and celebrate what is good in our life already. Celebrate the goodness Now!

The best inheritance a parent can give to his children is a few minutes of their times each day.

When we continue to let people into our lives that repeatedly hurt us, we are saying to them that they matter more to us than our self-respect and our dignity. In order to take a stand for ourselves we must be willing to part ways with people whom we know that we've given a significant amount of chances to. Though letting go can sometimes cause a lot of pain, it is necessary for us to provide the best future possible for ourselves. Only when we love ourselves first can we love others.!

I, With a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.

Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.


Taken fr Brother Sherif

No comments:

Post a Comment