my favourite's

Tuesday 13 May 2014






Wounds that wont heal!

They miss them in every meal
And they miss them when wounds don't heal
They miss not only their smile
But also their nagging once a while
They remember every scolding and each word
Within which love bloomed and bred
They miss them when they toss in bed
And think of the broken thread

When the world seems to sleep
Who would see the moist eye which weeps
Their reminders to read duas
Their worries and concern ever
They remember them on every happy occasion
They long for them in hidden sobs in gloom and tension

To those who have a mother
Think of those who yearn for theirs
Sit beside their feet and not higher than them
Speak soft and sweet and don't shout at them
Help them with a smile and be blessed (take their duas)
So that your place in jannah is sealed










A smile, a crime
-Binth Faizal
All rights reserved @ Allah's presence

My smile becomes a crime when a child cries out of pain,
Though she is far away in Syria, even out of sight in Palestine,
My smile becomes a crime when she's never known what it is.

My freedom prisons me in when I see her right behind the bars,
The legs and arms cling in fear and the terror befallen, dread scares,
When I see her die for her fault of birth.

My heart pounds in shock and shiver thinking what I would do,
If bombs, shells and drones come my way in winds' blows.
Still being struck in awe as to how she heals with those trembling thunders and quit at last.... Ya Ummathi

https://www.facebook.com/islamicinspiringwords?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser




No comments:

Post a Comment