my favourite's

Monday 5 May 2014



I ask You,
Because no-one else can help.
I ask You,
Because only You truly understand.
I ask You,
Because You never grow tired of my tears.
I ask You,
Because You never break Your Promise.
I ask You,
Because You are my Rabb, and I am Your slave;
Eternally, I hope to remain.






Much love to those beautiful souls who see us in our fragmented state, yet by simply believing in us, they heal our many pains...






Opinions voiced
On false understanding
Break the fragile hearts
Of those who are misunderstood.
You have not walked this life of mine,
Until you do,
Hold silent on my current state.







There are those who see right to the depths of our souls,
Who see our pain,
Though our faces wear a smile,
Who mask our weakness,
And strive to help us realise our strengths,
These souls,
They are our truest companions,
Too precious to let go.






The one who surpasses the trial,
Is the one who falls low,
And gladly so.
Knowing that it is from here,
With a face kissed to the ground,
One has achieved the highest level of regard
In the Sight of the One to whom we belong.




Foolish is the one
Who abuses the trust of a pure and giving soul;
The one that gives of themselves
Only to see another excel.
The one who protects a trust,
Knowing it's depth and worth.
So foolish is the one
Who abused the gift from their Lord,
Of the beautiful soul that gave,
Yet another simply dismissed.





Silently we stand,
Looking upon the path that lies ahead.
No certainty exists,
But that in the heart.
There is knowledge of Him,
And His Promise to us;
Trusting in Him,
And taking each step.
This path holds the best certainty;
The light of faith,
Amidst the darkness of this life.

https://www.facebook.com/ReflectionsOfABrokenSoul

No comments:

Post a Comment