my favourite's

Sunday 18 May 2014




How sad and hollow this place has come to be,
You look at me, and you think you know what I should be.
Your aspersions are based upon your own mind's influence,
You make judgement based upon the journey that you have uniquely paved.
Yet you assume that your way and your judgement is what is applicable to me,
But you fail to see -
I am walking my own paved path,
My pain is not for you to understand,
My pain is mine,
And only I can fathom it's depth.
Yet, this cycle will continue until time comes quietly to an end;





We expect, yet we fail to support.





When I bow in earnest prayer,
And my heart fails to find the words I wish to speak;
Knowing that you Know,
Makes the tears flow easily -
Your Answer will come,
And this pain will subside.




https://www.facebook.com/ReflectionsOfABrokenSoul

No comments:

Post a Comment