my favourite's

Monday 5 May 2014









They say "don't lose hope",
And we know that's all we need to do.
But when it comes to the play,
There we are faced with the uphill;
The constant strife,
The never ending fight,
The need to battle each day that comes.

So all that is left,
Are the tears and the prayers;
"Give me the strength,
Let me see this through,
So when I stand before You,
The struggle can end,
And the way to peace
Is all that remains."
So we take each day,
And we look upon that hill,
Renewed in our will,
And holding fast to hope.









Life, it isn't quite black and white,
It's filled with many shades of grey.
People assume they know
But this road that is walked,
It's walked alone.
Each soul endures,
He knows our limits,
So no matter your place,
There's good yet to come.










What you see, isn't always reality, Take time and look beyond a superficial smile,
Actions do not always define who we are,
The condition of our heart,
Tells more than the assumed states of our souls.









I am what I am;
Some eyes behold me as hateful,
And others, adore.
My essence is not in what is perceived,
Leaving my actions misjudged,





By the reflections of this world.
The intent that lies within
Defines what truly is.
My honour and my dignity,
It lies in His Hands.






To Him I belong,
And to Him I will return.
So I no longer wish to spend my time,
Justifying my worth to those who know little of me.




https://www.facebook.com/ReflectionsOfABrokenSoul

No comments:

Post a Comment