my favourite's

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
If I do not like someone then I choose better to be silent ♌ ignore the existence of the subject, I do not want to talk about him/her or I do not want the people around me come to hate.
My reason is simple :
Because I'm not better than him/her. We are human beings who have so many flaws. Perfection belongs to God. ♡ 

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone


It is a fact that you can hurt only those people who really love and care for you...
Those people really deserve your love and respect...
First of all your parents deserve that....

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable


It is better to stand alone than sitting with those who do not feel my pains...
Stay with people who honor your presence, who love you and really care about you.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/-Humanity-the-first-priority/211269682240280?hc_location=stream

No comments:

Post a Comment