my favourite's

Monday 26 August 2013


Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
"....................You see, every scar represents a person to whom I have given my love ..... I tear out a piece of my heart and give it to them ......."
Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
Do good, and leave behind you a monument of virtue that the storms of time can never destroy. Write your name in kindness, love and mercy on the hearts of thousand you come in contact with year, and you will never be forgotten. Your name and your good deeds will shine as the stars of heaven...
Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable

NOT ALONE
Sometimes I just dont know
If I should give up and let everything go
My Pain keeps its flow and struggle outgrows
My worries shed tears
I write to Allah all my fears
And I bite my lips to let everyone know how I feel
After all those who I put my trust in and told me "Im here with you"
In contrast, they left my heart in a cast; broken and fragile
Shattered and scattered all over the floor
No one said sorry for what they did to me
How I feel so alone
They all used and abused me to get the "latest news"
They r here to play games,Im here to protect my family name
This is a sense of shame
How dare they tell lies to make me look at the very worst
They've seen what I've went through
I'm alone.
Ya Allah, everything feels like dejavu
I wakeup to stress and despair, Fall asleep into my pillow full of tears
Tears that are unknown, tears that are alone
Alone. Im alone.
Ive never had someone of my very own
Ive never had a hand to hold
Im alone? Not alone...
Allah, please take my heart
So that way no one can break it
and when you have seen that Ive fully grown
Give it to the man who seeks you to find me
Allahs with me, Im not alone
Im not alone
Allahs with me
stay with me
dont ever leave me
stay with me...
.....stay with me ya Allah

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable

smile, even if it is hard sometimes...

"Don't get disappointed whenever you fall...
Because...
Only fallen leaves have the power
to touch great heights when Wind blows....."

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable

If someone hurts you, betrays you , or breaks you heart, forgive them. For they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open your heart to....
Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable

Do not be afraid to cry; it does relieve the pain.
Remember there would be no flowers, unless there was some rain.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/When-Your-Life-Is-In-Darkness-And-Nothing-Seems-Right/186809978001677?hc_location=stream

No comments:

Post a Comment