my favourite's

Friday 2 August 2013

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Human life is such that its tainted with many holes. I've seen a lot of people and when i look at them, i think to myself and try to imagine; "what's their life like?" They smile at me, we share a few moments but do I really know what's going on behind the facade they've
created, i guess not. I get hurt at times, we all get hurt a lot of times but one of the reasons why we are humans is our differences, right? We deal with them differently; some are so strong, some are weak, some are very emotional and others have a heart of stone!(I'm not referring to being wicked).
Personally, i deal with my pain by being solitary. Right from my Teenage years, I've learnt to appreciate the gift of reasoning Allah has bestowed on us; by being solitude, i get to reflect and actually think about what
has actually happened and how to go about it and Allah in his infinite mercies always made and still makes a way out for me. One thing though, being solitude shouldn't make you confused with worries
or loneliness. When you are solitary, you afford yourself the opportunity to be grateful for all those things you can remember your Lord have done
for you by reflecting on your life. It also opens your mind to new possibilities, things you would hitherto not given any importance, builds your confidence in yourself
and your Lord and also help you to appreciate the life you've got because i can tell you categorically that more than 10 people wish to live the kind of life that you live.(Not a bad one anyway) So, next time when you have a problem or you're hurting, afford yourself some
time alone, stop worrying and put all your hope in the One who made us believe me, you'd be surprised at the results.
May Allah ta'ala help us all and ease our burdens... Amiin.
Ramadan kareem! 

https://www.facebook.com/islamicquotes?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

No comments:

Post a Comment