my favourite's

Friday 27 September 2013





When I feel sick I can realize what I was getting for free everyday! Alhamdulillah.....





"Its nice when someone remembers small details about you, not because you always

remind them, but just because they care."



"At the end of the day, you will not remember the person with the beautiful face, but you will remember the person with the most beautiful heart and soul."



"Don't be Upset and caught up with things or people you cannot Change. Instead, Move on, Let go and Concentrate on what you can change. Things that will enhance your Life. You deserve to be Happy"



Sometimes when people insult you, your only option is to leave it for the Almighty to deal with. - Mufti Ismail Menk



"Never make fun of anyone who can not do what you can do easily , it’s easy for you because Allah (SWT) made it easy for you."



"If I were to argue with 1000 learned people, I may win the argument, but if I were to argue with a fool, I would surely lose." ---Imam Shafi'i (ra)






“Making fun of an obese person will not make you any skinnier. Making fun of someone who is not beautiful will not make you any prettier. Making fun of a failure in any matter will not make you successful. So, leave off the creation and seek the Creator. Work on improving yourself... instead of commenting on others.” -Sheikh Muhammad al-‘Arifi

https://www.facebook.com/Islamicquote

No comments:

Post a Comment