my favourite's

Tuesday 3 September 2013












Love in action...


After we left CHC I announced "Hey Nick, looks like we have to do a very un-glamourous stop at the gas station. Nick laughed so hard and said, "WHAT? In all my Asian travels so far, I've never stopped for gas once. So yeah, why not let's do that." When we stopped at BHP, Sunway, a man walked up to me and asked if he could bring his daughter to see Nick... he said, "Anak perempuan saya exactly like Nick... baru 6 tahun Encik.. boleh tak? Tolong Encik." (I've never been broken with a simple question before... till now... )







I turned around and asked Nick but before I could finish my sentence, Nick said "BRING EM OVER" with a beaming smile... And then after a lot of tears and hugging and kissing, Nick invited them over to our hotel, and we had such a great time chatting and exchanging pains, hurts, practical ideas and so forth...

And then we found that this family had driven 7 hours down from Terengannu just to meet Nick. They were so determined and desperate to make sure their daughter saw Nick but they were late and were refused entry... So they waited another 4 hours, and gave up. They somehow went to the same gas station as we did, and when they saw us, well... you know the rest of the story...



https://www.facebook.com/startsociety

No comments:

Post a Comment