my favourite's

Sunday 1 September 2013


Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable

Just Awesome
When I was Younger ★ ◕‿.◕ ★
• I'd put my arms in my shirt and
told people I lost my arms
• Would restart the video game
whenever I knew I was going to lose
• Had that one pen with four colors,
and tried to push all the buttons at
once
• Waited behind a door to scare
someone, then leaving because
they're taking too long to come out.
• Faked being asleep, so I could be
carried to bed
• Watching two drops of rain roll
down window and pretending it was
a race
• Swallowed a fruit seed I was
scared to death that a tree was
going to grow in my tummy
Remember when we were kids and
couldn't wait to grow up?

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable



https://www.facebook.com/IslamForKids123?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment