my favourite's

Thursday 21 February 2013


Ya Allah Give Health To Our Parents.Aameen







"Oh Allah, teach me to love others just like I love myself, teach me to judge myself just like I judge others. And if I have wronged anyone,give me the courage to apologize, and if anyone wronged me, give me the courage to forgive because you have taught me that forgiveness is the highest level of strength and revenge is the highest level of weakness. And I ask you not to forget me in your forgiveness♥






Ya Allah Help Hungry, Poor, helpless people ... Aameen :'(






O Allah, grant my body health, O Allah, grant my hearing health, O Allah, grant my sight health. None has the right to be worshipped except You. O Allah, I seek refuge in You lest I associate anything with You knowingly, and I seek Your forgiveness for what I know not'. Aameen!






DEAR ALLAH. TODAY. AND EACH DAY FROM TODAY. PLEASE FORGIVE OUR SINS. OPEN THE DOORS OF MERCY TO US ALL. AAMEEN :'(






O Allah save and protect the children of the Ummah from becoming fitnah ,O Allah the children r the future generation of the Ummah ,O Allah make them pious and of good character following sunnah in all walks of life, O Allah protect them from friends who r foes and protect them from bad taqdeer

O Allah make the children of the Ummah the one who enjoin good and forbid evil, O Allah let them have the qualities of the Sahaba the qualities that which u liked, O Allah make them generous ,kind,respectful obedient children to their parents and all elders and make them merciful to
Aameen

https://www.facebook.com/Come.Towards.ALLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment