my favourite's

Monday 25 February 2013


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
When a soul falls,
And their hand reaches for yours,
Lower yourself,
Offer your hand
In the way that is needed..

"Taking pains to remove the pains of others is the true essence of generosity."
[Abu Bakr RA]

Do not reject the plea
Of the broken soul,
Offer comfort when no other comfort is known..

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable

Like a turbulent wave,
There is a rise,
And a crashing fall.
For a moment,
Everything is perfect,
And the sea is calm,
Inviting stillness to the heart,
But in an instant,
There comes that change,
When the wave comes to crash,
Leaving a shattered heart.
But with every fall,
There comes a rise,
No soul remains in the depths of hopelessness..
The light of imaan will always remain,
So do not despair in Him -
The Rabb of All the Worlds..


Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
Ya Rabb..
I am lost for words to utter my fears..
Ya Rabb..
There are many a hope that lies within, but I have no way to articulate them..
Ya Rabb..
Know my silence for what it is..
A loss of words for endless needs..
Oh Knower of Hearts..
Fulfil my decree in the Best of Ways..
Forgive my sins for they are many..
And allow my heart to find a humbled ease..
Ameen..

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable

Though my heart grieves,
It is not my discontentment with the decree,
It is but a sign of my humanity,
So forgive my weakness,
And accept my strife to remain patient.

https://www.facebook.com/ReflectionsOfABrokenSoul?fref=pb

No comments:

Post a Comment