my favourite's

Sunday 24 February 2013








To all mothers,

You loved me before you met me.

You loved me even when I nonstop cried,

Even when I kept you up all night,

Even when I failed when it came to potty training,

And you had to stay up and wash n’ dry,

Even when I ‘grew up’ and said words that I wish I could take back,

Even when I became a teenager and felt like I did not need you anymore,

Even when I disappointed you over and over and over again.

Even when you came home dead tired from work, but still cooked me up dinner.

Even when I forgot to do my part as a daughter, yet you never forgot to be a mother.

There is an attachment to you that words cannot describe

No wonder Allah compares his mercy as greater than yours- your love and mercy is a blessing only from Him

No wonder, you, my mothers, are the life, the foundation, and the ‘umm’ that makes ‘Ummah’.

No wonder Jannah is at your feet.

http://www.facebook.com/MuslimWomen2009

No comments:

Post a Comment