my favourite's

Friday 30 September 2011

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
Survivors are they who, despite the cuts and tears, remain standing. Survivors are they, who gnaw through the words, sticks and stones. Survivors are they who are strengthened by thier experiences, causing them to stand firmer on the path.. Survivors are they, who allow thier memories to close to an end, as their wounds close up.. Survivors are they, who do not allow themselves to be tampered with the victim label..
Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says, I survived. Alhamdhulillah ♥
Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
‎"I know myself better than others, and my Lord knows me better than I know myself. O' ALLAH do not deal with me according to what they say, make me better than they think of me and forgive me (of those shortcomings) which they know not."


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reminders-Benefit-the-Believers/261542227626

Ameen, thumma ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment