my favourite's

Friday 27 May 2011

Mothers

Mothers Day Is Today, Tomorrow & Forever. We Honour, Appreciate, Respect & Love Our Mothers EVERYDAY. You CANNOT Payback Your Mother For The Pain She Went Through raising You With Roses, Cards, Chocolates Or Texts. You Are Constantly In The Service Of Your Mother Until The Last Breath Escapes Your Lips ♥ Always Have Been. Always Will Be. EVERYDAY Is Mothers Day :)


I make mistakes being a Mum ..sometimes more than I would like to admit .. But, I will always be there for you .. to hear you ..to cheer for you .. to laugh or to cry with you .. and to love you for eternity with all of my heart ..No one will ever love you more than I do ...I am your Mum and I WILL protect you with my life ..♥ ~ Re-post ...if you have children young or old who, will forever be in your heart.























No comments:

Post a Comment