my favourite's

Friday 27 May 2011

Friends



A simple friend has never seen you cry.
A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.


A simple friend opens a conversation with a full news bulletin on his life.
A real friend says, "What's new with you?




The one who doesn't change or decrease his/her love for u when u are poor or going through a tough time &does not increase his/her love for u when u r rich or having a good phase in life is surely ur best friend & loyal towards u .

Your stressful situation wont make him lose his love for u nor will he give u importance just because of ur wealth or status .SO VALUE SUCH PEOPLE IN UR LIFE BCZ THEY ARE VERY RARE.




A true friend can see your tears pouring, while others believe the smile you're faking.

We don't know what our brothers or sisters are going through at home or in their personal lives - we can't see behind the smiles they put on everyday so let's remember to be gentle with the believers and not assume we know everything about each other.




A True Friend Is One Who Talks About Ur Weakness In Front Of U & Talks About Ur Strength In Front Of Others!!




Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”




Near Ones Are Not Dear. Dear Ones Are Not Near.
Its Easy To Remember The Near Ones,
But Very Difficult To Forget The Dear Ones…







Portrait of a Friend

I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts, or fears. But I can listen to you, and together we will search for answers.
I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain, nor the future with it's untold stories. But I can be there now when you need me to care.
I can't keep your feet from stumbling.


I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall.
Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness are not mine; yet I can share in your laughter. Your decisions in life are not mine to make, nor to judge; I can only support you, encourage you, and help you when you ask.

I can't prevent you from falling away from friendship, from your values, from me. I can only pray for you, talk to you and wait for you. I can't give you boundaries which I have determined for you, but I can give you the room to change, room to grow, room to be yourself.




I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting
But I can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces and put them back in place. I can't tell you who you are.
I can only love you and be your friend.

- Author unknown




If you are alone, I`ll be your shadow.
If you want cry, I`ll be your shoulder.
If you need to be happy, I`ll be your smile.
But anytime you need a friend, I`ll just be me.♥♥♥




Into every life a little rain must fall......Call me any time you need an umbrella!!! ♥♥♥







Always There

I’ll always be here through thick and thin
You can come to me, I’ll listen
I’m your friend, I won’t push you away
When you need a hug, my arms are wide open
When you need to talk, I have an open ear
Your growing up and getting older
Know that I’m always here, I’m not going anywhere
Wherever you are, I’m there with you
You're in my heart and my prayers
Just know I’m here, because I truly care
You're my friend, you mean so much
Don’t want to see you hurt or cry
I’ll wipe the tears, I’ll get rid of your fears
Want to see you grow up and achieve


Just believe, have faith
You can do anything
You're beautiful inside and out
You're smart and very talented
You're many things, but most all, you're my friend
I believe in you and know that I’ll never stop loving you.






~ Friendship Bag ~

Contents: roll of lifesavers, cotton ball, Hershey's Kiss, Hershey's Hug, Sweet Tarts, B-day candle, circle with happy face stickers, rubber band, pencil eraser(top), band-aid, recipe card with a recipe on it, paper clip, tissue, and a small smooth stone.
Place all these items in a pretty gift bag. On the outside of the bag attach a sheet of paper or note card with the meanings below printed on it.
Contained in this Friendship Bag are a few reminders of friendship.
LIFESAVERS: To remind you of the many times others need help and we need theirs.
COTTON BALL: For the rough roads, seek the cushioned support of your family and friends.
RUBBER BAND: A reminder to stay flexible.
SWEET & SOUR CANDY: To help you appreciate the differences in others.

CANDY KISS: To remind you that everyone needs kisses.
CANDY HUG: To remind you that hugs are nice, too.
HAPPY FACE: Smiling not only increases your face value, it's contagious.
CANDLE: To remind you to share your light with others.
BAND-AID: For healing hurt feelings, yours and someone else's.
RECIPE CARD: To share a favorite with a friend as a symbol of caring.
PAPER CLIP: to help keep things together when they seem to be slipping out of control.
TISSUE: to wipe away a tear, your own or someone else's
SMALL SMOOTH STONE: to remind you that rough times help refine and polish--use for smoother tomorrows
ERASER: To remind you that everyday you can start with a clean slate.
























No comments:

Post a Comment