my favourite's

Friday 6 June 2014

Tomorrow is my birthday.... i don't know why this year means more to me than the other previous years which i mostly let it past as though it was another day..

Maybe the reason being ...when i had looked back..especially my health problems..my lung failure, pneumonia, the 2 biopsies, previous scare of cancer.. many more which i had to endure..and life trials, problems.. had hit me real hard..

At times i encounter blessings which i had embraced and appreciated.. even the smallest ones.. and the greater ones seems more like a dream to me.. as i go through the motions.. each one priceless.. regardless what it is..

I had lost many loved ones and only Allah knows what i had to endured in this temporary dunia..lessons are priceless.. past n present..but each time when i felt lost... or hope.. trying to just grapple anything i could find..or hold..in the storm..Allah had send me precious souls or something ..to hold on to....to remind me.. the hidden blessings of it all..

Even if its hard to endure..or when in the midst of souls who choose to test and perceive u through their eyes and mind...forgiving is the only key..to let go..life is too short.. when a precious life could be taken in an instant..its sad when pain and hatred are chosen over loving memories...i live in the present not in the past... 

  

  

  

           

No comments:

Post a Comment