my favourite's

Tuesday 16 April 2013








Alhamdulillah
- Umme Mohammed
All rights reserved at Allah's presence

This Monday was the hottest day of the month of March .Kids came from school and wanted to have a shower .Their dad too came from work and switched on the ac and was served an iced orange drink to cool himself .I also chose a light cotton maxi for the day to keep myself away from the heat.

While trying to have a short afternoon nap , i saw that we were all tossing and turning and my daughter asked,"Ammi is the ac fast ?""Yeah it is ,it will take some time for cooling as its too hot today".i replied.

Later that day at 5 pm i had been walking on the busy mohd Ali road when i saw a family lying at the corner of a footpath huddled in to each other 3 kids and their mom fast asleep .They were unaware of the noisy street and the scorching heat .They didnt have sheet to spread .They were so tired , so sleepy , my eyes welled up with tears that they were unmindful of all the hawkers shouting their wares and here in the comfort of our homes , soft cushioned beds even under fans and in airconditioned rooms we toss and turn

What contentment do they have ? Allah does not deprive anyone from sleep .I understood that actually we r never so tired ,yet we are ungrateful Ch14 V 7 says "If ye are grateful, I will Add more (favours) unto you; But if ye show ingratitude,Truly my punishment Is terrible indeed."

https://www.facebook.com/islamicinspiringwords?fref=pb

No comments:

Post a Comment