my favourite's

Wednesday 26 December 2012











A letter from Abee
- Fathima Sadiki
All rights reserved@Allah's presence

Dearest son,
I know you are doing well. I always add you in my duas. Inshah ALLAH! He will guide you on the right path. I suffer each and every time when i remember your kids. Facing the pain is unexplainable my boy, it is like some kind of an iron branding me forcefully on the chest. He might be an energetic young boy now i hope. My eyes weakens day by day expecting your little family at my doorstep.

My little boy, do you remember... We used to walk down the sand paths through Ali uncles farm,, ah how much you loved his milking cows and you fed them too, how greedily they ate, my brave little boy. You were my chatter box. How beautiful those days were. Weren't they? And,do you remember,you always slipped while we were walking beside the paddy field. each time your Ummi had blamed you when she saw you with the mud till it gave a smile to my face.
Everything has changed now my boy. No more sand paths, nor Ali uncles milking cows nor Ali uncle either. His son Abdullah took him to Colombo along with him. Your Abee has no one to share any single feeling. After your ummis mayyath i've been so alone and only thing that i have is the loving memories of you.

Every time when i go to the Masjid leaning on the stick, my mind runs to those days which i would take you to the Masjid keeping you on my shoulders, proudly.. but your Abee is not that strong now my boy.
" It is your fault you sent him far away!" Sometimes my inner voice blames me but no my dear, I wanted to see my boy winning the world, the world that your Abee gave up ages ago. I too got a chance but i could not console my mind to leave you and your Ummi alone. My world ,my life gathered around my little family. I was happy seeing your innocent face. even after shattering my dreams. I saw the same dreams shining in your eyes. I was so happy my boy i let you go and win the race without thinking twice. It gave me an innocent feeling of pride. how many times i had had mutterd "My boy is winning the race Alhamdulillah...." your Abee has been able to feel how happy you are and my loneliness vanishes when i think that you are happy in your life. But now i have only one dream and i plead to Allah coz i don't want to see it shatter. i want to see my boy's family before i go to the endless sleep.

Ammar might be 20 now isn't he? I still remember the smile at the very first time as I held him in my hands. It was as if i was flying and how many dreams gathered in my hear back then. I wanted to take him to every nook and corner of the village as i carried you on my shoulders. But you left your Abee alone when just Ammar started to call me grandpaa. I had nothing to be done and i just saw you walking toward your dream along with your family. You did not notice the tears which danced in your Abee's eyes and you had been blind with your loads of happiness and you didn't care your Abee,, not a single regret from you towards me. And little Ammar had that feeling the warmth of his tiny hugs are still safe here in my heart. you promised me you will return soon. but it remained just a word dear. You haven't visited me ever. you know what, i couldn't swallow the lump which got stuck in my throat when i saw the van you hired disappear from my eye sight.... please come to see your poor Abee for one last time. Waiting so long to see you.

You know my boy this one too is going to be hidden in the old table drawer as other letters which I have written before. I don't want to make you uncomfortable by posting my tearful letters to you. Don't spoil your dreams my boy. Come to see your Abee whenever you wish to. but please do come before i close my eyes forever. My boy you will be coming to carry your Abee's janasa on your shoulders won't you?
your loving Abee...

Kaleel suddenly fell down to the ground crushing the letter on his right hand. He shed tears. It wasn't enough fortune not only to carry his Abees janasa but also to see his Abee's innocent smile. He felt for a second 'i have been running behind a worthless dream,, why haven't I had a feeling of him ' He again pulled the drawer madly and he read all the letters which his loving father had written. He started to cry again pulling his hair with both hands. His tears scattered on the broken surface..." Abee" Ammar who was watching everything silently with an unrevealed pain kept his arm on Kaleel's shoulder. Kaleel trembled and turned his face to see who was it. And suddenly his tears dried up and his fearful eyes stopped in front of Ammar reminding him "is it my turn now....?"

https://www.facebook.com/islamicinspiringwords?fref=pb

No comments:

Post a Comment